 Marketplace / Shopping / 6364
Re: looks like 7191 is gone again from walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:39:27 GMT

I got my tie for Xmas and had this reaction BEFORE I built it "shovels for
lasers?" "harpoon guns for lasers?" "look at that giant tile!" and was
disappointed that was until I opened the box and started to play. Now I have
my tie, x-wing, and my millennium falcon all proudly displayed in my office
at work until I switch them out next Thursday
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who didn't get enough sleep last night for playing
with his Mindstorms.
"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
I ordered one earlier yesterday for $70 shipped! I checked and their were
only 7 left when I made my order. I can't wait to get this set! I have
waited all year to get the three biggest SW sets (x-wing, falcon and
interceptor). Got the Tie for christmas and love it.
Just thought I'd share my anticipation. : ) Hope it gets here soon.

-Jon
(now I just need to get the Falcon on discount.)
And then make the terrible decision of keeping the models built or using
their great pieces.