 Marketplace / Shopping / 12033
Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:28:24 GMT

As a general rule, retail district managers aren't the brightest people. I would
suggest going above this DM's head to an operations chief, appear in dispair,
and you may even get a $100 gift card for the mess.

Or, if you're so inclined, go to a different KB in another district. It's a
pain, but if you're the traveling type it could work out.