 Marketplace / Shopping / 12034
Re: initial markdowns at one WM store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders wrote:
   One WM store I checked this morning had some sets on initial markdown. The toy dept manager told me there would most likely be more sets with price markdowns after the ‘January reset’ information is received.
(snip)

   Ray

Some W-M’s have even better deals. I went to three today in my area. The first and third (Manassas and Culpeper, VA) had the prices mentioned. The second (Warrenton, VA) had:

Ogel’s Mountain Fortress for $27

Draco’s Encounter With Buckbeak for $2

Mos Eisley Cantina for $10

Hagrid’s (new) Hut for $14

the Knight Bus for $14

Doc Ock’s Hideout for $17

In all cases, they were stickered with a “normal” price: Ogel’s Fortress for $55; Mos Eisley, Hagrid’s, and the Knight Bus for $21; Draco’s Encounter for $5; and Doc Ock’s Hideout for $35. Ogel’s Fortress and Doc Ock’s Hideout were on a display with the the lower prices, so I decided to check at one of the price checkers. Everything else marked as “Clearance”, other than what I listed, scanned with the stickered price.

Doug