 Marketplace / Shopping / 12035
12034  |  12036
Subject:
CircuitCity.com has LEGO available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:32:11 GMT

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/catOid/-13224/N/20013218+20013224+40000658/link/ref/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do

Circuit City with LEGO??  Seems odd to me.  Since Circuit City is not a store I
enter often (only twice ever that I recall) I wonder if any of the retail stores
in the USA have LEGO on store shelves.  Anyone ever seen LEGO at Circuit City
stores??

My guess would be that a lot of the online merchandise is handled by a third
party and not actually CircuitCity.com themselves--at least for LEGO and other
non-electronic merchandise.  But we may never know for sure.

The more I think about CircuitCity.com and even their retail stores with LEGO, I
think it a good thing.  In my part of the world (upstatate New York) there are
far fewer retail locations to buy LEGO now than there were a few years ago, so I
guess I should welcome any other opportunity to purchase Lego.

Still, outside of Mindstorms, Circuit City and Lego seems an odd match.  But, no
stranger than drug store chains hawking Lego products, I guess.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY