 Marketplace / Shopping / 12022
Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:43:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
Either that, or KB's vendors are cutting them off from further shipments because
KB owes them money. Either way, there's no reason for them not to sell you as
much LEGO as possible. But we're talking about KB here, so nothing really
surprises me.

Marc

That would not surprise me at all. Some of the shipping cartons for stuff that
Dollar General got last year, left me with the impression that it *may* have
been stuff originally consigned to KB.

Likewise, a DM from CVS told me that some of the LEGO product they got (a few
months back) came from KB. KB must have had warehouses full of stuff (even if
some of it was stored at Enfield). I wonder how much non-LEGO product that had
stashed back.

Ray