 General / 49884
Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Hall wrote:

(interesting story...)

Hard to believe, even for KB. I thought they actually sold OVER retail in some
cases?

TRU used to give a small discount if you bought over 1000 USD at a time, if you
knew to ask for it.

Let's move this out of .general, ok? It's off topic for there. Either
market.shopping or market.theory seem better suited. Thanks!