 Marketplace / Shopping / 10208
  S@H screwed up my order

venting follows: I'm annoyed...I'm very annoyed. Back in November when I saw that the road plates were being replaced (something I had to see on the web site, no sign of it in the catalogue they sent about that time), I mailed(1) in an order, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

YOU KNOW WHAT. WHO CARES LEGO CHANGES THEIR PARTGS FROM TIME TO TIME. I AM NOT GOING TO STOP BUYING LEGO BRICKS AND TO THINK THAT LEGO OWES YOU A CALL. COME ON YOU CALL YOURSELF A TRUE LEGO BUILDER DEAL WITH IT. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) Well, that's perhaps not the most helpful/caring/sensitive thing to post, although it's certainly one viewpoint. Thanks for sharing, Larry, but in future if you could consider not using all caps many of your readers would appreciate it. A lot (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) That is just about the most ignorant response I could ever think of. If you were trying to cause trouble I don't think you could have done better. Gail orders a few copies of set #6320 (T-Road Plates), they send set #4108 (T-Junction Road (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) There is a difference between retiring an item to be replaced by a new one... and advertising one item but shipping another. You are right, they do change parts from time to time. But if you order a specific part you should be entitled to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) Hi Gail, I've read the postings to your message to date. I like to think of the current decision makers at LEGO as those who thought Galidor was a good idea. I agree that by telling us that the road plates that we have invested heavily in are (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

Excellent, spot on advice, Allan! I left my favorite paragraph intact but snipped all the rest. (...) I agree, Customer Service of LEGO on a good day is about as good as it gets. I expect that it won't get beyond step one. What kind of upsets me (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) Allan's a great writer. Thanks for the nice words Larry. I've put my foot in my mouth posting on LUGNET before, but if I didn't laugh at my own foibles, I'd loose a lot of sleep. LUGNET is my favorite site and Maggie Cambron is LUGNET's number (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order...and hopefully sort of fixed it

(...) Well, thanks for letting me vent. I needed to do that before I calmed down enough to phone LEGO. I hope things are worked out. They are sending me the small part of the road plate order they still have (t-road plates). I'm sending the road (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) Well, that explains why my virtual ears were burning today! :-) Maggie (also donning Target soccer mom riot gear-- be glad you don't live anywhere near me Jon!) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)