 Marketplace / Shopping / *5819 (-20)
  Re: R Lego stores franchised?

(...) Is there a list of future store locations? Could sure use one in the Seattle area. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zainy Brainy: 20% off ALL Lego Fri. 11/24

(...) The ZB in Independence, MO had one Silver Champion on the shelf last Friday. I didn't check on any other sets though. O well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6765/ LESS OF 23 USD !

Hi Legofans, I placed one special offer about 6765 (Gold city junction) from year 1996. 8 sets have little damage on boxes, but are complete, unopened and new. Nevertheless, I reduced unit price at 175 FRF without tax (or 22,72 USD) ! If you are (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: R Lego stores franchised?

(...) They are owned and operated by the Global Family Attractions division of LEGO. They are expanding and plan to open many new stores over the next few years. I doubt they will ever franchise their stores. KL (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  R Lego stores franchised?

Are the Lego imagination Centers and other stores regular franchises? How would one go about acqiuring information about franchise? (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LIST OF PRICES

Hi Legofans, I send you list of prices from our actual listing and special offers, and following currency rate. I recall you all this list is presented at this webaddress: (URL) 6,49 USD 1076 (sets with little damage)= 5,19 USD BELLEVILLE 5874= (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4561 for $88

You most likely have the chance after x-mas when the Lego aisle shrinks again. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zainy Brainy: 20% off ALL Lego Fri. 11/24

(...) All I have seen at the local ZB is the old yellow sub, a claw rig, technic motor and roboriders/throwbots. By no means an extensive offering... BUT... Our ZB used to be a Noodle Kidoodle... their old Lego stock appears to be narrower in focus (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Is ZB carrying any of the new Technic sets? Rose John Robert-Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zainy Brainy: 20% off ALL Lego Fri. 11/24

Of course ALL ***** excludes Lego Mindstorms Free Robo rider w/ $75 purchase (between 8+11am only on 11/24) Droid Developer kit $39.99 Not great deals in my opinion, but I figured I would share the info from the brochure I got in the mail today. The (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Storage containers at KB Toy Liquidators

I bought several Erector set storage containers at KB Toy Liquidators. They were 4.50, they have 25% off Erector sets. They are about 14" X 18" X4". They have an inner tray that is removable and a bottom compartment. The lid has a place to store (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Hello all, hopefully some info here will help... Regarding the price problem, I was told by someone in their Communications department on Friday that they were trying to check with the "vendor". That could either be Lego or their supplier - (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is it a deal? If you like parts, YES!

(...) of (...) I just went to my local WM and the 7151's were only marked down to 20$ each.. i'll wait a little longer.. (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Of course, if the webmaster has to actually *come in* to a physical location to carry out this fix, something else entirely is broken. :-) But I know what you mean Ran, and I agree. ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Strictly speaking, you don't know: see my earlier post on the subject. You might feel that the uncertainty still warrants waiting: I know that I'd wait, *if* I could be certain that they weren't going to be sold out before the "true price" is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) I didn't mean to imply that anyone else was wrong. Especially in your case(s); you were genuinely confused about the price. But at this point I know what the price is supposed to be, so asking them to honor the mistake on the Web site seems (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

(...) Could be worse: the Classic Space minifigs had tanks, but no faceplates. You have to wonder how long their air supply lasted under those conditions... Ran (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Actually, it's been almost 6 days: the first word of this that I saw was on r.t.l., about Tuesday. (...) It's definitely been reported to them: since I happen to feel the same way about exploiting mistakes as Chris does, I called up and asked (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

I guess I'm lucky. My local TRU got all of the available studio and Mars sets currently available. No new Star Wars yet though. I like 7314. It looks good, has a nice selection of pieces, and was fun to put together. I'll probably get 7313 next, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact