 Marketplace / Shopping / 5814
5813  |  5815
Subject:
LIST OF PRICES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:40:50 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I send you list of prices from our actual listing and special offers, and
following currency rate. I recall you all this list is presented at this
webaddress: http://www.dya-shopping.com

BASIC
1076= 6,49 USD
1076 (sets with little damage)= 5,19 USD

BELLEVILLE
5874= -10%=12,86 USD
5890=45,97 USD

DUPLO
1811= -45%= 6,43 USD

TRAIN
4541= -10%= 12,86 USD

BOAT
4012= -20%= 9,35 USD

MODEL TEAM
5542= -20%= 21,82 USD

ADVENTURERS
5978= -40%= 18,70 USD
5988= -35%= 32,92 USD

NINJA
6088= -30%= 15,45 USD
6089= -25%= 21,43 USD
6093= 35,45 USD

TOWN Jr
6330= -20%= 19,95 USD
6548= -20%= 12,99 USD

RES-Q
6431= -5%= 1,48 USD
6451= -10%= 7,01 USD
6479= -15%= 23,18 USD

TOWN
6518= -30%= 1,36 USD
6558= -20%= 15,46 USD
6560= -5%= 37,51 USD
6584= -10%= 23,38 USD

WESTERN
6765= -20%= 25,97 USD
6766= -15%= 19,32 USD

SPACE
6975= -15%= 19,87 USD

TECHNIC
8215= -20%= 3,95 USD
8216= -20%= 4,36 USD
8428= -23%= 21 USD
8462= -17%= 53,90 USD
8720= 15,58 USD

Endless, I recall you my stock is limited. All the prices are without tax.
When one Lego model desappears from DYA website, that's simply because this
Lego model is no made more.
See you later,

Emmanuel.
E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr