 Marketplace / Shopping / 5810
Re: Zainy Brainy: 20% off ALL Lego Fri. 11/24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:38:20 GMT

Is ZB carrying any of the new Technic sets?

Rose

John Robert-Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ...
Of course ALL ***** excludes Lego Mindstorms

Free Robo rider w/ $75 purchase
(between 8+11am only on 11/24)

Droid Developer kit $39.99

Not great deals in my opinion, but I figured I would share the info from • the
brochure I got in the mail today.

The ZB near me restocked but raised the price on soccer buses to 24.99 and
their SW EP 1 sets are still 30% above MSRP.

Happy shopping!

                   John
(who won't be purchasing Lego til the clearance sales)