 Marketplace / Shopping / 5811
Re: Zainy Brainy: 20% off ALL Lego Fri. 11/24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:12:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
Is ZB carrying any of the new Technic sets?

Rose

All I have seen at the local ZB is the old yellow sub, a claw rig, technic
motor and roboriders/throwbots.  By no means an extensive offering...

BUT...

Our ZB used to be a Noodle Kidoodle... their old Lego stock appears to be
narrower in focus than the original ZB stores that carried the 8480s and
other Technic sets. Maybe the stores nationwide stock about the same lines
since the merger... I can't say for sure.

                        John

John Robert-Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ...
Of course ALL ***** excludes Lego Mindstorms

Free Robo rider w/ $75 purchase
(between 8+11am only on 11/24)

Droid Developer kit $39.99

Not great deals in my opinion, but I figured I would share the info from • the
brochure I got in the mail today.

The ZB near me restocked but raised the price on soccer buses to 24.99 and
their SW EP 1 sets are still 30% above MSRP.

Happy shopping!

                   John
(who won't be purchasing Lego til the clearance sales)