 Marketplace / Shopping / 5805
Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:08:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ran Talbott writes:
I decided at that point that the error was most likely on the ordering page:
I know that,  if *I* were in Walmart management,  and someone told me that my
company was losing money at a rate of over a million bucks a year due to a
pricing error,  it wouldn't matter whether anyone was on call or not.  I'd be
on the phone to the webmaster,  telling him that he could either come in
*immediately* and fix it,  or come in Monday to pick up his pink slip.

Of course, if the webmaster has to actually *come in* to a physical location
to carry out this fix, something else entirely is broken. :-) But I know
what you mean Ran, and I agree.

++Lar