 Marketplace / Shopping / 5794
Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:37:21 GMT

Christopher Lindsey wrote:

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

If you're waiting for that, DON'T, because they told me the $24.97 is the WRONG
price, $54.83 is the RIGHT price.  Sooner or later, they'll correct the Search
price, and you won't get any at $24.97.  CALL NOW and order them.

I don't think I can do that in good conscience knowing that I'm
exploiting a mistake on their site.

They *know* it is a mistake, but they are honoring the price anyway because they
feel *they* have to in good conscience.  Nobody is forcing them to honor that
price-- certainly not me.  I just thought I'd give it a whirl, and it worked.  I
never once thought to *demand* the lower price.

-John

But thanks for the clarification -- at least I can stop checking every
hour now.  :)

Chris