 Marketplace / Shopping / 5771
Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit for $24.97
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Thank you all!

I called in an order for 4, no problems.

I wish I could say the same at this time.  I'm still waiting for a call-back
from "communications".  They could not place the order while on the phone.
They said they'll be there 'til Midnight Arkansas time - so I guess I can hang
out longer.  But I'd rather be packing for my trip back to PA for next week.

Did they place the order for you?  I'm wondering if it is a problem with my
'site registration' - because it was "confused" between their old and new
websites.

Dave

"All opinions expressed are my own."