 Marketplace / Shopping / 5802
Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Robert Brunskill writes:

My biggest complaint about the line would be that it looks like some of the
astronaughts have helmets only, and nothing resembling breathing tanks.

Could be worse:  the Classic Space minifigs had tanks,  but no faceplates.
You have to wonder how long their air supply lasted under those conditions...

Ran