 Marketplace / Shopping / 5761
Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:33:06 GMT

Here are the piece counts for the "Life on Mars" sets...

7310 - 33 pcs.
7311 - 73 pcs.
7312 - 99 pcs.
7313 - ?? pcs. - Yes, the picture on the back of the instruction book
actually says "Cont. ?? pcs."  The box is at home, so I'll post it after work.
7314 - 388 pcs.
7315 - 242 pcs.
7316 - 471 pcs.
7317 - 701 pcs.