 Marketplace / Shopping / 5757
Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jason Fabisch writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
One other thing-
I noticed all of the boxes had copyright 2001, but it is still 2000 and they
are available.  Is this normal?
David

Yes, this is normal as these are the 2001 line of Lego.  Do you have the
names of all the sets you bought.  Lugnet needs to update the set numbers
with the names of the sets.  Any clue?

Jason F.

Nevermind, I see you placed them at the top of your post, my bad.

Jason F.