 Marketplace / Shopping / 5762
Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:

7313 - ?? pcs. - Yes, the picture on the back of the instruction book
actually says "Cont. ?? pcs."  The box is at home, so I'll post it after work.

I'll bet this is yet another TLC publishing goof.  They might have all said
"Cont. ?? pcs." at some point as placeholders for layout design, and that one
never got changed.

Wow.  I wonder how much TLC pay their proofreaders.

eric