 Marketplace / Shopping / *509 (-20)
  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

I do not recall a clear blue dolphin. Did you know there are 41 colors of Lego? :-P -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (Technic, and Town) (URL) Page (URL) wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035) SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU-- #+++++ ig88888888@stlnet.com & (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Shopping in Stockholm & UK

I am on my way back the US, I leave from Heathrow in the morning so I thought I would report on what I found on my journey which consisted of two days in Stockholm and one day in London. In Stockholm I found some things that I have not seen in the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

I ordered several sets from DYA in the middle of this last week. One set they only had 1 and I had ordered 2. They want my bank account number and other personal info (which I am *NOT* about to give out) so they could do a direct bank transfer of a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

(...) How about posting the number on the back of the rock raider catalog? If the 8250 for $25 is the best deal in the whole thing nobody really needs to hold one in their hand to order them, they just need the code. (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Right, there are two catalogs. I have one each of both. One has starwars on the cover, one has rock raiders. I have some more orders coming so hopefully I will get some more catalogs to satisfy my factorees who all are clamoring for copies. I doubt (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

Steve, let me know if you are still looking for these. Reply to rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net -Rob. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

John DiRienzo wrote: <heavy snippage> (...) John, have you seen the turquoise 1x8 tiles yet? How about the clear blue dolphin? {:^D -John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yesterday's Shopping Trip

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3786232E.6099C072@v...er.net>... (...) at 70% (...) The only time I have seen prices like this is when my wife found a Sesame Street store (Fair Oaks Mall in Northern Virginia) that was going out of business. I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Its pretty late, but when I read your post, I just had to check out this catalog that has been tempting me for two whole days. Well, I got a different one than Larry, and I don't see anything about $25 Search Subs, but there is enough in here that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Its pretty late, but when I read your post, I just had to check out this catalog that has been tempting me for two whole days. Well, I got a different one than Larry, and I don't see anything about $25 Search Subs, but there is enough in here that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Droid Kit (was 8250s for 25 shipping included)

<snip> (...) Anyone have any specs on how big R2 is?? height wise??? I'm guessing about 10 to 12 inches... it looks pretty cool!!! I might have to get me one or 2 of these! I thought this was supposed to be part of the RCX brick though... another (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

(...) Don't feel alone Tamy. All I got was the Star wars issue too. Interestingly, they completly left out the Rockraiders...hmmm. Thanks for the heads up on the sales Larry. Maybe that means the TRU here will drop the sub prices to $35.. such a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Hmmm I just finally today got the catalog with Star Wars on the front... I probably won't get the other one for 4 more months.. after summer's over :( (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  8250s for 25 shipping included

I just got the new summer catalog (apparently there are two?? This is the one with the rock raiders on the cover) It has 8250 search subs for 25. All the insectoids are also being blown out. Just FYI appy-polly-logies if this is old news. (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy now open in Whitehall, PA (Allentown)

See my post threaded to Frank's Train Sale post. I sent if before I read this one... -Rob Doucette. Rob Farver wrote in message <3787354b.1599674@lu...et.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

The new ZB in Whitehall had their grand opening today, the store opened Monday. They have (had) the big UFO set with the Fiber Optic System on sales for $29, but they sold em all out. The manager said for the short term, since they were out, they'd (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

I specifically asked if LEGO trains were included in this sale and I was told "no, only Thomas and Brio are on sale". I actually got to look at the sale notebook and there were no LEGO items in it! Mike Frank Filz wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

(...) I gotthe trucks today, Friday 7/9, and they are sealed boxes with minor shelf wear. I will certainly do business with them again : ) Thanks again for the info! John (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Noodle Kidoodle Sale in CT

(...) After some pain, I found the Planetary Prowler available on their web site for $14.97 plus shipping, unfortuanately, I've failed to place an order because the stupid site dumped my shopping cart and all because I spent too much time (because I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zany Brainy now open in Whitehall, PA (Allentown)

Today was the grand opening of the new Zany Brainy in Whitehall Mall, near Allentown. They have most of the current LEGO line, including Cybermaster, all the throwbots, the new Duplo construction sets (but still no Pooh yet :/). They had the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact