 Marketplace / Shopping / 507
Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 18:36:08 GMT

I ordered several sets from DYA in the middle of this last week.  One set they
only had 1 and I had ordered 2.  They want my bank account number and other
personal info (which I am *NOT* about to give out) so they could do a direct
bank transfer of a refund on the set they didn't have.  I used a credit card
when I ordered so I asked them to post my credit there.  (Duh!)  They're
insisting on a bank transfer.  I don't think so.  If I have to I'll just
dispute the charge when the credit card bill arrives and let DYA and the
credit card company work it out, but I'd rather get it straight in the first
place.

   Anybody else run into this with them?

Brian

In lugnet.market.shopping, John DiRienzo writes:
  Although there has not been a lot of marvelous conversation on RTL
lately, the praiseful threads about DYA are very accurate.  I have purchased
a number of sets from DYA and have been very happy every time.  I am sure
you will be happy very soon, too!  Happy building.

--
  Have fun!
  John
Jeff Johnston wrote in message <377AB2EE.440B3BE8@mediaone.net>...
dkrenz wrote:
Adam Payne wrote:

In one of my rare forays into RTL, I saw someone had gotten an 8880
Super Car from a site in France (www.dya-shopping.com) for less than
retail.

So is the consensus that I'll be kissing the bricks of two great big
Lego sets in a few days, or merely kissing the money goodbye?

Based on my experience....get ready to smooch 3,086 bricks!!

I hope you're right!  I ordered a Red Beard Runner and am anxiously
awaiting it's arrival...