 Marketplace / Shopping / 1007
Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:01:43 GMT

Adam Payne wrote...
In one of my rare forays into RTL, I saw someone had gotten an 8880
Super Car from a site in France (www.dya-shopping.com) for less than
retail.  I looked at the site, and, even with shipping to the US it's
still below retail.  I promptly ordered an 8880 and a 5571 Model Team
Giant Truck.

I read your message here and did just the same, an 8880 and a 5571.
I know your question was put here in june, but never the less, I got
my package today, everything in perfect shape. 3.000+ pieces of LEGO
went my way! ;-p

I want to take this opportunity to thank Emmanuel, and the others
working at Dya Shopping, for their outstanding service. If you ask me
if Dya is worth trusting, when it comes to LEGO, I vote yes. Go ahead!

I also want to congratulate all of you collectors of LEGO with an MISB
unopened 8880 or 5571. Your investment just rose just a triffle cause
I didn't hesitate to ruin mine by opening them. Soon I'm gonna caress
every one of the bricks as well. So, collectors, thank me for making
your collection more worth. =)

So is the consensus that I'll be kissing the bricks of two great big
Lego sets in a few days, or merely kissing the money goodbye?

Well, by now you have your bricks and so do I, but I guess you, as well
as myself, still had to kiss the money goodbye. *grin* That's the way
of shopping. Great, huh?

// Eric (AFOL)