 Marketplace / Shopping / 523
Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
What item is out of stock? I checked the website and the Lego selection
looked the same.

   I ordered 2 6097 Night Lords Castle and 2 6497 - Twisted Time Train.  I
was told that some else ordered some 6097's ahead of me and there was only 1
left for me.  As of right now, 6097 is still on DYA's page, but 6497 is no
longer listed.  Go figure.

   They have apparently relented and agreed to credit my credit card.  I don't
know why they were reluctant to do so.  Also, merchants shouldn't bill the
credit card until the order is processed/validated, so it shouldn't have been
an issue in the first place.

Brian