 Marketplace / Shopping / 502
Re: Yesterday's Shopping Trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 07:25:32 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3786232E.6099C072@voyager.net>...
Alan Carmack wrote:

I DID buy a
BUNCH of stuff at 70% OFF (including at least $375 worth of BRIO Trains • at 70%
OFF--which is an incredible discount, especially for BRIO!

I'll say! I've NEVER seen Brio significantly discounted. We have a lot
as both Taya and Nik played with it when they were younger.

The only time I have seen prices like this is when my wife found a Sesame
Street store (Fair Oaks Mall in Northern Virginia) that was going out of
business.  I would guess that 70% of the Brio we have came from that
clearance sale.

Zany-Brainy is having a train sale shortly where Brio and Thomas will be
about 25% off.  I checked on whether or not LEGO was included in the train
sale and unfortunantely it is not.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh