 Marketplace / Shopping / *3659 (-20)
  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?

(...) The Sand Dollar Cafes could be worth picking up to re-market. I have a bunch already or I'd ask for some (most of them I've paid more than MSRP for). (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada

Hi Eric Where are you going ? I thought the only one was at Ontario Place , but that is not open yet. Cheers Oliver As far as I know Countryside is privately owned and operated. (URL) Lanteigne" <elanteigne@home.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?

(...) *Your* secret TRU? Hey, that's *MY* secret TRU. Did one of you buy all those Paradisa lighthouses they had for so long? I can't believe they're finally almost out of Dragon Wagons and Dragon Defenders (and I think they already are out of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?

(...) This sounds like the contents of a TRU in Houston that I visit when I need some nostalgia. If it is, I looked at those Surf Shacks but couldn't justify spending $9.99 on them. They had 8 Sand Dollar Cafes when I was there, and yes, they were (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8448 super street sensation?

(...) I got mine from toysrus.com, during their "if you don't need it by Christmas, we'll mark it down" sale. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: A good Deal? Pitsco-Dacta Window and Door Pack

(...) I'm pretty happy with the Dacta pack. Here's a parts list for 779274: 30 #7026 red 1x2x2 window 10 #73312 red 1x4x5 door with 6 panes 20 #3861 red 1x4x5 door with 4 panes 40 #3853 red 1x4x3 window frame 80 #3856 green 1x2x3 shutter 80 #3854 (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.db.inv)

  Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada

Hi everybody, I'm going to shop at the only Lego outlet in Canada this coming weekend (April 22). If there is sets that you would like me to look for, let me know I'll keep an eye open for you. E. Lanteigne (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Check your receipt for sale prices at TRU

(...) As a pathetic employee of that toy store known anagramically as TRU, I'll have to say you've basically hit this on the head. Another solution is just to hand the items to the cashier one at at time to make sure you get the highest pair rung (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU BOGO 50% off price matching story

When I was at TRU on Saturday I asked the manager if he knew the specials for the coming week. He said he did but then wouldn't come out and tell me whether LEGO would be on sale as I had heard. I told him I would like to know, since it was Target's (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU buy one get a second at 50% off

(...) Don't forget the $10 off coupon on Star Wars Episode 1 LEGO (on purchases over $49.99). With the BOGO 50% off sale, this is the time to stock up on those Gungan Patrols! :-) Usually you can find the coupons lying around the store if you don't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?

(...) OKAY EVERYBODY! A QUICK UPDATE! There are only two of the "Sand Dollar Cafe's" at this TRU! So far, I have had 4 requests for them! IF anyboday lives or knows of someone who lives in Louisiana, I know of a TRU store there that had about a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: A good Deal? Pitsco-Dacta Window and Door Pack

(...) Just a quick correction. The "doors with bars" or Six paned doors are in the Dacta Pack. I personally prefer the Dacta pack just for convienence sake seeing I live close to The Construction Site which carrys the Dacta line. Eric Kingsley The (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: A good Deal? Pitsco-Dacta Window and Door Pack

Yes, the S@H pack is DEFINITELY better, as it comes with some glass panes for the 1x4x3 windows, and has the 1x4x5 windows with glass. And the glass doors with bars (the bars divide the doors into 6 "panes"). None of which are in the Dacta pack. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?

(...) I had no intenetion of ever buying any Frontier Patrols, but the local store slashed it to $2 a set, and then with the BOGO, I had to stock up on them. Minifig packs at effectively $1.50 each are just too tempting. Bruce (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?

Hi, I was checking out the TRU sale and found a few sets that I'm not interested in but I thought someone may be. By the way, This TRU was giving the sale price to already discounted sets. Freestyle 4163 "Electric Building Kit"- I was wondering if (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Check your receipt for sale prices at TRU

(...) Yea, I noticed that also. Not a good programming job, because it makes sharp customers (who haven't added it all up in their head) ask whether the sale was applied. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: A good Deal? Pitsco-Dacta Window and Door Pack

(...) Yep, 9265 is basically 5 copies of 633, the parts breakdown for 633 is on Brickshelf as the "instructions" for the set. The tidbit of 5 copies of 633 came from me, when I got a 9265, I also had received some 633 recently, and when I opened one (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: A good Deal? Pitsco-Dacta Window and Door Pack

(...) Check out the LUGNET description - it's the same as 4 (or 5, I forget) of a smaller roof tiles pack, and the description for that pack (IIRC) has the part breakdown. (...) If you're looking for medieval-style doors I can't really recommend the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Castle & Technic 4-sale

Hello all- I just wanted to let folks know that I have several great Technic sets Mint sealed & several Castle sets from Forestmen to Dragon masters & all in between for sale. All of the sets are like brand new NEVER been played with & only opened (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6279 / SPECIAL OFFER

Hi legofans, I have 2 sets 6279 (unit price : 250 FRF / 37.88 U.S.$) in my stock. If you are interested, e-mail me quickly because there is a great request. See you later, Emilie (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact