 Marketplace / Shopping / 3646
Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
Hi,
I was checking out the TRU sale and found a few sets that I'm not
interested in but I thought someone may be.
By the way, This TRU was giving the sale price to already discounted sets.

I had no intenetion of ever buying any Frontier Patrols, but the local store
slashed it to $2 a set, and then with the BOGO, I had to stock up on them.
Minifig packs at effectively $1.50 each are just too tempting.

Bruce