 Marketplace / Shopping / 3669
Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these? FOLLOW UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:37:24 GMT

Tom Reed wrote:

I just want to say that I've been overwhelmed with the requests for the
"Sand Dollar Cafe" sets!  Unfortunately, I won't be making a trip back to
the store like I thought I would.  So I won't be able to fulfill any
requests.  You can stop writing me and asking now!

Yes, but can we ask where this TRU is?  If you're not going back, maybe some of the
other local AFOLS can!  :)

best

Lindsay