 Marketplace / Shopping / 3657
Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Susan Hoover writes:

This sounds like the contents of a TRU in Houston that I visit when I
need some nostalgia.  If it is, I looked at those Surf Shacks but
couldn't justify spending $9.99 on them.  They had 8 Sand Dollar Cafes
when I was there, and yes, they were full price too.  Plus they also
had the Dragon Wagon and the other sets you mentioned.  <sniff> Someone
found my secret TRU... <sniff>

*Your* secret TRU? Hey, that's *MY* secret TRU. Did one of you buy all
those Paradisa lighthouses they had for so long? I can't believe they're
finally almost out of Dragon Wagons and Dragon Defenders (and I think
they already are out of Majisto's Magic Workshop). It's not near as
time-warp-y as it used to be. :-(

Doug