 Marketplace / Shopping / 3658
Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:31:23 GMT

Hi Eric
Where are you going ? I thought the only one was at Ontario Place , but that
is not open yet.
Cheers
Oliver
As far as I know Countryside is privately owned and operated.
http://www.stjacobs.com/html/retailers_outlet.html

"Eric Lanteigne" <elanteigne@home.com> wrote in message
Hi everybody,

I'm going to shop at the only Lego outlet in Canada this coming weekend • (April
22). If there is sets that you would like me to look for, let me know I'll • keep
an eye open for you.

E. Lanteigne