 Marketplace / Shopping / 3667
Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:26:18 GMT

Some clarifications: The Canadian Lego outlet is not an outlet like in the U.S.
(it is privately owned and located in St.Jacobs). However, when they closed
the distribution center of Markham, St.Jacobs inherited of all the service
parts that were there (I bought for 200$ of Technic Lego Service parts). They
may have some old catalog item (but not sure). They definitely did not have the
5563 last time I went (a month ago). They do have plenty of crossrails (+) and
they were waiting for the straight and curved rails. I'll keep you posted. Last
time I went they had some Time-Twisters, Ninja, Wild West, Adventurer,
Insectoids, Trains, the new castle series and evidently the Town and SW series
but no pirates.

Eric. (Wisdom consist of knowing what you can do with what you have)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul E. Davis writes:

I thought that 5563 was catalog only?  I have never seen a Lego outlet.  Do
they sell the catalog only sets in there?

Paul

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Well if you see a 398... :-)

Seriously,

If they have any of these, please let me know:

6409 Island Arcade
6547 Funfair
6417 Jumping Course
2870 Paradisa BBQ

5563 Model Team Racing Rig

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Lanteigne writes:
Hi everybody,

I'm going to shop at the only Lego outlet in Canada this coming weekend • (April
22). If there is sets that you would like me to look for, let me know I'll • keep
an eye open for you.

E. Lanteigne