 Marketplace / Shopping / 3649
Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:36:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
Hi,
I was checking out the TRU sale and found a few sets that I'm not
interested in but I thought someone may be.
By the way, This TRU was giving the sale price to already discounted sets.

Freestyle 4163 "Electric Building Kit"- I was wondering if this was of
interest to anyone. $44.95 reg price- they had about 5 of these.

Bonus Group of Wild West sets in one box! Sheriff's Lockup 6755 with 6712
Sheriff's Showdown and 6706 "Frontier Patrol"- they had 2 of these at $39.95
(shrink wrap was torn)

Surf Shack - they had 4 of these at $9.99

4 Rapid River Village 6766 at $39.99 and 2 Chief's Tepee at $14.95  I
thought someone was asking about the tepee recently...

1 Amazon crossing 6490 for $14.95

Tons of some diver set that started with 17xx and had a 40 dollar price on it.

1 each of the castle sets "Dragon Defender"6043 and "Dragon Wagon" 6056

1 of the Time Cruisers "Hypno Cruiser" 6492 for 19.95

And a few others that I'm sure were full price such as: Wave Cops, Riptide
Racer, Sand Dollar Cafe, etc...

I know some of these are getting hard to find and some aren't too bad a deal
if you use the BOGO discount.  If anyone is dying for one I mentioned, then
email me and maybe we can work out a deal.
have fun...
Tom
OKAY EVERYBODY!  A QUICK UPDATE!  There are only two of the "Sand Dollar
Cafe's" at this TRU!  So far, I have had 4 requests for them!  IF anyboday
lives or knows of someone who lives in Louisiana, I know of a TRU store
there that had about a dozen of these in stock.  I will give that location
away to someone who might be willing to go there and pick them up.  It's too
far for me!
I am trying to determine who gets what based on a first come first serve
basis.  Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared for the response.  I'm working on
it! <said while beating his head against the wall> hehheh