 Marketplace / Services / 479
Re: Does TLC act when we point out infringements of their trademark here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:06:45 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <3CF2E41E.D7C01185@mindspring.com>...
I wonder how serious eBay actually takes their keyword spamming policy?
Has anyone actually complained and gotten any results? From other "truth
in advertising" crusades, it seems that eBay takes the side of sellers.

They take it seriously enough that one Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) member had a
message from eBay saying that using LEGO in his listing titles for custom
sets was keyword spamming. He successfully argued that it was not (to a big
sigh of relief!).

I believe that safeharbor@ebay.com is the address to complain to, if anyone
wants to.

Kevin