 Marketplace / Services / 471
Re: "Lego" from China Sets?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:26:30 GMT

Would this count as keyword spamming?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1733511806
It is 5382, aquazone accesory pack.  The title is
Lego 5382 Aquazone Minifigs Town City Space
obviesly this has nothing to do with town, city, or space.  I found it on a
search for 'lego space.'He does not mention something like 'these are also
good for space' or something like that.  They just appear in the title.  Is
this keyword spamming?

John Kruer