 General / 36868
36867  |  36869
Subject:
"Lego" from China Sets?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 02:14:08 GMT

Anyone else know anything about the sets listed on eBay - allegedly by Lego
for sale only in China?  See the link below for one of many.

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1732671764

I have to wonder what these sets go for in China.  I suspect the price
points are a bit cheaper when converted to $us or any other currency.  I
wonder if someone has connections to arrange a "gray market" bulk
purchase/resale.  I suspect a profitable enterprise for someone with the
right connections.