 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1691 (-20)
  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Oops, I meant Lugola... You know, California, same difference... :-) (yea, like how many hours drive difference? :-) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Frank, do you mean the End of April?? There isn't a BAYLUG meeting scheduled for then...it was March 31. OTOH, if you are coming out, maybe we can meet again? I don't have any new MOCs, but I could pick up this box from you if no one else is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Probably no real harm done, and how are you Northerners to realize that we would have 80-90 degree (Fahrenheit) temps this weekend (and that my AC would not be doing very well). (...) Part of the problem is that I mentally overlooked the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) I had the set and don't like chocolate, so I left em in the box... perhaps not such a good idea after all :-( (...) Sorry to hear that... I tried only taking out US promo's (the McDonalds sets) and I know that 4-set series (won't spoil it for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) This just arrived yesterday. Unfortunately for the chocolate in a couple of the promos, summer has arrived early in NC. If I decide to take one of those, I'll take the one which looks the worst (chocolate visibly smeared over the inside of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) OK sorry for all the delays, the box went out friday by regular airmail to Frank Filz, should take about 2 weeks. And sign me up for a next round! :-) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) OK the box arrived today. Will go through it tonight, and make some trades and let a few fellow LEGO fans have a look at it. Will ship before friday, since I'll be going on holiday then (mail sent to Frank Filz) I have to say I like this one (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Jason contacted me a few weeks back and told me it was shipped... haven't seen anything so far though (Couldn't find Jason's email anymore, must have been in a cleanup mood last week) Jason, can you check what's going on? It's not arrived yet, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: where is jambalaya on the main page?

The main status page is @ (URL) ever Jim decides to let go of TB1, I'm due for it next. My name was added to the TB1 list before I got married, this summer will be my 2nd anniversary and still havn't seen the box. Hopefully it will get moving again, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  where is jambalaya on the main page?

I can't find how to get to jambalaya anymore... Where did it go? And, where is Technic box 1... Dang Jim, how long you gonna hog this thing? Rob (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Roof to train battery car availible

(...) What Jambalaya is for is a place to coordinate the shipping of boxes of LEGO parts around to people who are interested. It isn't strictly for broken or otherwise unusable parts (however there have been some "Junk" boxes which had that as their (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Roof to train battery car availible

I just wanted to point out to folks that lugnet.market.jambalaya is for announcements, requests, and discussions related to a specific means of re-distributing undesired parts. The idea is that a big box with a bunch of parts one person doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Roof to train battery car availible

Hi all! I have a roof (plate 14x6) for battery cars for trains availble. Anyone interested? Trade preffered. Sonnich www.geocities.com/so...ichj/lego/ (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 2: The End

(...) me too! best, yaco\ (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  One straght track piece wanted.

Hi'! I want one (or more...) single straight track pieces for 9V. Broken, please. Condition : unimportant. Sonnich (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Space box and Dave Johann

Its been around 2 weeks since I emailed Dave Johann to find out where the space box is. I still haven't received a reply and I'm wondering if I have his current email. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? Rick Kujawa told me that Dave (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

Duckie Dave wrote in message ... (...) 22 2001 (...) box. (...) Oops, I seem to have screwed up somewhere. That should be Jason Briscoe, not Lawrence Wilkes that I had promised a look to, and so that is where the box will hopefully be going ASAP! (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

(...) Actually, I have one from the black freighter and three from the red firefighter. I'm working in San Jose, now, Tom - W. Plumeria at N. Firsts Street. How close is that to your home/work?? We could meet for lunch or something... But I still (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Attention: Jim Rorstrom

(...) It's been 3 weeks without a response, so I'm cross-posting this to reach a broader group, in hopes of catching Jim's attention, or the attention of someone who knows what's up. James (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

(...) If you mean a complete section of hull that isn't broken itself, I could use it! (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact