 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1672
Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Fred Carcanague writes:
Would broken Technic beams be considered junk? I have both ends and the
break is fairly clean (as clean as explosives go). These were desimilated in
my mid teens some 15 or more years ago, mostly blue.
If anyone would want these as well as a Technic motor from that same era
count me in this box. I'm in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.

Fred

This is exactly the kind of stuff I would need. I have a couple of 1/2 16x32
bricks, a piece of the 312(?) freighter hull, and lots of other neat stuff...

Paul Sinasohn

If you mean a complete section of hull that isn't broken itself, I could use
it!