 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1683
Re: where is jambalaya on the main page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:57:30 GMT

The main status page is @ http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/
When ever Jim decides to let go of TB1, I'm due for it next. My name was
added to the TB1 list before I got married, this summer will be my 2nd
anniversary and still havn't seen the box. Hopefully it will get moving
again, Jim has several boxes according to the Status page.

Fred