 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8511
Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:54:01 GMT

I think you should definately get Dan involved.  If no money has changed hands,
there is probably little he can do, but if suspicious people are roaming about
Brickbay, I am sure he would want to know.  If money has changed hands via
paypal, there should be a way to get it back.  They claim guarantees and so
forth.

Also, ask Dan if he is allowing negative feedback on cancelled orders, yet.  He
was going to implement that sometime, but I don't know his schedule.

Well, just some of my opinions. I have never bought from him, so I can't say
how good he is for sure.

-Alfred

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle McDonald writes:
snip

Am I being paranoid?

-Kyle

I sure hope not - I just bought a $100 set from him today. I didn't do as
thorough a job checking him out as you did.

        Now *I'M* paranoid!

              -Derick

I just emailed Tombstone578@aol.com, asking for his telephone number.  We
shall see.  Perhaps we should drop a note to Dan, and ask for his input?