 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8512
Re: HardCore Lego Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dave Johann writes:
It's time to clear out the back stock. I just found more Lego I'd like to sell,
but have no room in the shop for. (inventory space is tight right now). As a
double incentive, I'm offering everything in the store @ 30% off right now.
There is a $2.00 minimum, but that's easy to fill in my place. Also, if you
order $10 or more and pay via Paypal, I'll give you free shipping until the end
of this sale (2-3 days most likely. Depends on how well you deplete my
inventory.)

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=HardCore

Don't miss out! Many of these items won't be offered again. Besides....what
other store has items starting at a penny?

-Dave

The response to my sale has been so great that I'm nearly out of parts. This is
an excellent time to hit me up for some sought after parts-garage door parts,
light and sound stuff, pirate parts, etc. There are some unusual parts in there
as well-Znap, Roborider parts, even halloween masks for the kiddies! Looking for
a new technic motor? It's there! Minifig dresses, black Halberds, and sealed
sets as well. When I close down later, I'll restock, but there won't be a
percentage off or free shipping for awhile.

I'll be ending the sale in a few hours, but until then I've upped the the deals
to 40% off. There's still free shipping on paypal-paid orders over $10, so take
advantage of it while the sale is on. Once it's over...it's over.