 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8513
Re: Please help my Pirates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:04:07 GMT

Hi Michael !

This might be off topic a bit but ...
I got this big lot of pirates stuff thet I intend to sell :

6247 Bounty Boat
6254 Rocky Reef
6256 Islander Catamaran
6261 Raft Raiders
6271 Imperial Flagship
6279 Skull Island
6286 Skull's Eye Schooner
6296 Shipwreck Island

All sets come with original instructions and right now I am checking
completeness (6271 and 6296 are complete (6271 - compass - missing)!)
Condition is - used but very good , no scratches or chewprints !

So if you are interested in something please mail me !
You can make an offer while I already have some interest
(from guys who already dealt with me)  for a few sets !

Enjoy !

Dejan

Michael Reynolds <rr7rr7@home.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone, I need to exterminate the pirates, but I need to build a • fleet!
My Imperial fleet needs an Imperial Flagship. It needs to be complete to
battle the Black seas Barracuda, but parts will do fine to make even a • grander
ship.

Thanks Alot for looking, Michael