 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8484
Re: HardCore Lego Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:37:22 GMT

Response to my sale has been so good in the past few hours that I decided to add
a few (20 or so) special pieces to my shop. Need skeletons? Scout Troopers? How
about some electric light and sound (not insectoids) parts? I've added them all
and found space for a couple of Rock Monsters too...

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=HardCore