 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8851
Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:13:44 GMT

Yeesh!

My apologies for conflating some of the material in Jon Kozan's post with
that of Rob Doucette's.

I still mean what I wrote concerning a Blacklist, though.  It also applies
to negative feedback in many ways -- at least for me.  I hardly ever post
feedback of any kind.  And never negative feedback.

-- Richard