 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8498
Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle McDonald writes:
snip

Am I being paranoid?

-Kyle

I sure hope not - I just bought a $100 set from him today. I didn't do as
thorough a job checking him out as you did.

        Now *I'M* paranoid!

              -Derick

I just emailed Tombstone578@aol.com, asking for his telephone number.  We
shall see.  Perhaps we should drop a note to Dan, and ask for his input?