 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8500
Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle McDonald writes:
snip

Am I being paranoid?

-Kyle

I sure hope not - I just bought a $100 set from him today. I didn't do as
thorough a job checking him out as you did.

        Now *I'M* paranoid!

              -Derick

I just emailed Tombstone578@aol.com, asking for his telephone number.  We
shall see.  Perhaps we should drop a note to Dan, and ask for his input?

I don't know. He has sent me an email explaining who everyone is, and why
this is so and so' account and that is someone else's. I'm starting to
think the whole thing is legit, but that he is young and inexperienced, and
just plain disorganized. Which in my opinion is not a bad thing.

I'm just trying to be careful.

I did just receive an email though stating that he has canceled my order.

Damn. I wish he hadn't done that. I had pretty much decided to pay him
only I was going to wait till tommorrow morning. I just wanted to sleep
on it. The only thing still raising flags in my head was "why was he in
such a hurry to get the money tonight?"

I sent him an email. We'll see what happens.

-Kyle