 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16036 (-20)
  4400 tubs - in bulk - detubed for 16 USD a piece

Anyone wanting the contents of a bunch of 4400 tubs give me a buzz, I know it's not the 10$ price from shop@home, but it sure beats the 20-30 USD I hear some stores want for them. These will be detubed/ready to part out basically. If anyone wants (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minitalia bricks & slopes for sell

Hi! I have more than 1,2 Kg (about 42 ounces) of Lego Minitalia bricks & slopes. The majority is in very good conditions (really like new). There are all type of bricks (both with the cross and the round support): 2x2, 2x4 and 2x8 in yellow, white, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) In the US, PayPal users are allowed to have 2 accounts: 1 business, 1 personal. Personal Accounts - Cannot be linked to the same bank account/credit card as any other PayPal account - Cannot accept credit card funded payments which also means (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services)

  Is it worth it?

Hi All, I'm considering going into Bricklinking to get some cash and I was wondering, does it work? Do you actually gain money insted of just paying for the sets you bought to sell? Is there enough profit to make Bricklinking worth it? Also, could (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Pay Pal

Hello again, I have been reading peoples responses and I have a better understanding for the most part. I don't understand the fee thing, I am not sure what account people that are paying fees with paypal signed up for, the one I have, I have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Milestone Reached at ABP Bricks

My shop has been operating since July 2001, but never with as much inventory as I have right now. At this moment, my shop has exactly 100,000 items listed. (URL) Many new items have been listed in the past 2 weeks and more is to come--I still have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) Reading this over I get the sense that you might think that people that don't take PayPal are somehow bad people or behind the times or haven't done their homework. I think that may be selling them short. I think a lot of them HAVE done their (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) I'm one of the people at Bricklink that won't accept Paypal payments, but I'll use it to send money when buying stuff. It is very easy and convenient to use Paypal to send funds, especially if I want to use my credit card. However, I don't (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pay Pal

Douglas & All, (...) Well, I can't sepak on behalf on all people using Paypal, but I know of people who use Paypal that don't have any problems with it (Like me!) and others that have had a horrid time using it. There are a lot of horror stories out (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) I'm sure you will get a variety of answers to this query... For most sellers, PayPal is not free. The amount that you send to the seller is delivered to the seller less a fee. PayPal takes that fee out of the entire amount that you send (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pay Pal

Hello, I have been doing some investigation into various sets on Bricklink.com and ebay and have noticed something kind of odd. There seems to be a lot of people that do not list Pay Pal in their accepted form of payment. I am slow to convert to a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  200 Mini MTTs parted out

I just loaded the parts from 200 Mini-MTT sets into my store. Lots of neat and hard to find parts in this set, including Brown and Dark Orange. My Store: (URL) items listed today: (URL) will be adding parts from more sets throughout the day. Troy (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Attention Catalog collectors

I have put up a bunch of catalog sets for auction on Ebay recently. These are the books that come in the larger sets. The catalogs range from between 1995 up to 2002. You can view the different catalog sets at the following auctions: (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cheap SW Mini Figs

Hi All, I've Lowered the prices on all my SW Mini Figs for 1 day only Stormies $2.59 Clonies $3.99 Snowies $9.99 Scouties $1.49 Ewoks $1.09 Imperial Officers $0.59 Final Duel Lukes $0.39 Gugan Soldiers $1.59 Jedi Jimmy $4.99 Luke Degobah $8.99 Luke (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: does the page work? WAS: Looking for trades (or just these parts)

(...) HAHAHA! I just realized something. The second link was misspelled ("sonncih") so that may be why I could not get to it. best LFB (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:HrqpAu.vA6@lugnet.com... (...) Seems (...) That is what they said. So I better think next what links I send to people :-) Thx Sonnich (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: does the page work? WAS: Looking for trades (or just these parts)

(...) The second gives me an access control screen; the first however works for me (USA). best LFB (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 4400 tubs

Need the room. Qty: 30, $18.50/ $17.50 w/o tub. Shipping from 50014 (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: does the page work? WAS: Looking for trades (or just these parts)

(...) Hi Sonnich, your page does work fine. I do have many but not all of the parts you're looking for and would be willing to trade. If you would like to email me, we can discuss it. Also, have you tried Bricklink for those parts? Dawn (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: vintage set boxes available

(...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact