 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16033
16032  |  16034
Subject:
Is it worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:43:16 GMT

Hi All,

I’m considering going into Bricklinking to get some cash and I was wondering, does it work? Do you actually gain money insted of just paying for the sets you bought to sell? Is there enough profit to make Bricklinking worth it?

Also, could you share some tips?

Do minifigs sell better parted down or complete? Are boxes worth selling? Should you try to sell the set MISB before parting them down? Etc...

Thanks for the help!

Nathan Wells