 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16035
16034  |  16036
Subject:
Minitalia bricks & slopes for sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.it.itlug.market
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:04:57 GMT

Hi!
I have more than 1,2 Kg (about 42 ounces) of Lego Minitalia bricks & slopes. The
majority is in very good conditions (really like new). There are all type of
bricks (both with the cross and the round support): 2x2, 2x4 and 2x8 in yellow,
white, black, red and blue.
Moreover there is a good number of slopes (2x3 and 3x4) and roof top 2x4 (in
blue and green).
Those parts comes from Minitalia sets, a special Lego serie available only in
Italy during the 70ies.
If you like know more about Minitalia, visit:

http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/minitalia

If you are interested, you can make an offer at: legoitalia@yahoo.dk until 24th
Jan. 2004.
The shipping cost (worldwide) is 15$.
I accept Paypal payments too.

Thanks,
Luca

PS: I sell both on eBay and on BrickLink, ask if you want read my feedbacks.