 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16021
Re: does the page work? WAS: Looking for trades (or just these parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:08:00 GMT

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Cound anyone please tell me whether my page is available abroad?

It has happened before, that my page is not available outside Estonia. • Seems
like it is the problem again

Try these
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/wantlist.htm
www.hot.ee/sonncih/lego/

Do they work?

   The second gives me an access control screen; the first however
   works for me (USA).

That is what they said. So I better think next what links I send to people
:-)

Thx
Sonnich