 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16018
Re: does the page work? WAS: Looking for trades (or just these parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Cound anyone please tell me whether my page is available abroad?

It has happened before, that my page is not available outside Estonia. Seems
like it is the problem again

Hi Sonnich, your page does work fine. I do have many but not all of the parts
you're looking for and would be willing to trade. If you would like to email me,
we can discuss it. Also, have you tried Bricklink for those parts?
Dawn