 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16004
16003  |  16005
Subject:
Looking for trades (or just these parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:59:48 GMT

In order to hopefully join the ISCC III, it am panically looking for my top
prority parts on this list:

http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/wantlist.htm
www.hot.ee/sonncih/lego/ - and go to wantlist in the link above does not work.

What I have for trade:
You may of course ask for other parts, I'll see what I can find.

With only 16 days left I guess this is not possible anyway :-|

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonncih/lego/