 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16031
16030  |  16032
Subject:
Milestone Reached at ABP Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:22:57 GMT

My shop has been operating since July 2001, but never with as much inventory as
I have right now. At this moment, my shop has exactly 100,000 items listed.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

Many new items have been listed in the past 2 weeks and more is to come--I
still have stacks and stacks of new Lego sets to bust up, sort, and list for
sale here. The selection at ABP has never been better.

And the prices are getting better and better, too. I have reduced prices all
over the place to be sure that my buyers get the Lego they want at reasonable
prices. Plus, the service at ABP is always top-notch. Just take a look at my
feedback record for proof of that.

http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=kdsalm

A note to new buyers at ABP: I do not invoice right away; I pack all orders
first to be sure I have all items you have ordered. Then I ship all packages
as fast as possible after payment--most times that means the same day!
I do not hold your money for several days and ship your order when I fee like
it--it goes out immediately!

No order too small.
No order too big.

Come by for best selection now: